"Calle del Commercio," The main business street in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico transformed from it's daily appearance by all the decorations brought into the city for the Taft-Duiaz meeting on October 16, 1909. On the left side of the photo is the Customs House. Far off in the distance one can make out the lower of the Mission Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe.
Calle del Commercio - Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
Notation on back of image: "Juarez Mex. after battle 1911"
Visible: Several men looking at a building with bullet...
Outside of the prison.
Written on the image: "House where General Tamborel was killed."
Visible: Two men well dressed, one of them has...
Notation on image: (back) Villa Juarez, Mex 1912
Visible: Two horses are visible --on the right side, Pancho Villa...
This postcard is from the Lower Rio Grande Valley. It was mailed from Houston, Texas in 1947 and was sent...
On April 2, 1662, he laid the mission's cornerstone and foundation. The new church was dedicated on January 15, 1668...
The mission was founded by Fray Garcia de San Francisco. He came from Spain to the New World in 1629...
juarez, mexico; rosa crayne, elvida fierro-valenzuela
Gus Sambrano in Juarez shopping and getting haircut
Gus and Flora Sambrano at the Kentucky Club Cd.Juarez. The Kentucky Club located in Juarez, Mexico.
Gus and Flora Sambrano in restaurant in Juarez.
once a month went to have dinner in Juarez *names listed