St. Joseph's Academy - Feb 13, 1938- El Paso, Texas.
First Row Left to Right:
Esperanza Rodriguez, Beatriz Sosa, Celia Ito, Maria Hernandez, Mary Lowree, Adela Prieto, Virgina Clinton, Lupe Ramirez, Amparo Macias, Ernestine Bustillos, Lupe Franco, Maragrita Oritiz.
Second Row Left to Right:
Enriqueta Benjarano, Sofia Rangel, Luz Murillo, Juana Vega, Ester Rodriquez, Valeria Severa, Luz de Carmen Ortega, Elena Robles,Carmen Salazar, Amelia Ramirez, Eva Nordausen, Dolores Valenzuela, Eva Morales, Lucila Cardona, Clarla Martinez, Emma Martinez, Faviola Navarro, Josephine Vega.
Third Row Left to Right:
Consuelo Diaz, Concha Gonzales, Elena Adauto, Lusia Portillo, Josephine Arciniega, Celia Aretia, Hermilia Castanedas, Maria Olivares, Maria Lowree, Ana Maria Mier.
Sister's Left to Right:
First Sister: Mary Anne
Second Sister: Mary Alexis
St. Joseph's Academy - 1938
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
This business has branches throughout the city.
This picture shows how a classroom looked in the 1910s. It is probably Alta Vista School. Different age groups were...
The picture shows the Alta Vista Elementary School in the 1910s. The school opened its doors in 1912 to 148...
Unknown woman with child on her lap in front of a stucco house.
The photograph shows nurses of the El Paso Masonic Hospital.
The Mason community in El Paso became active...
For several years, Masons owned the Ralston Hospital at Five Points until they decided to support the new Providence Memorial...
Wyler Tramway photo of Aaron and Linda Gomez
Botanical Garden in 2013
This is a shot during summertime from within the garden.
(L) SFC Lori Kuczmanski and Veronica Landry (R) toured the Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Bliss, Texas and sat in...
SFC Lori Kuczmanski attended the farewell luncheon with CSM Chandler as he leaves the Fort Bliss United States Sergeants Majors...
Photo of Carlos and Consuelo Flores taken on their motorcycle in the 1970's
Painting by local El Paso artist Carlos Enrique Flores
Artwork by local El Paso artist Carlos Enrique Flores painted in 1991.
Artwork by local El Paso artist Carlos Enrique Flores