This is the headquarters of El Diario, the Spanish language newspaper in El Paso Texas. The paper was founded on May 16, 2005 by El Diario de Juárez. It originally started out as a Mexican newspaper circulated throughout Ciudad Juárez under the name Diario de Juárez. In 1982 Diario de Juárez entered into the El Paso business community by opening a small sales and circulation office. The company became incorporated in Texas as Editora Paso del Norte, Inc.. The newspaper has a daily circulation of over 20,000 copies (100,000 readers) throughout El Paso. The paper is intended to reach young, active adults (target audience 18-35) of Hispanic descent in El Paso, Texas.
El Diario de El Paso
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
The "new" Toltec Club building located at 602 Magoffin Ave. The Toltec Club was an exclusive club for prominent El...
This is the First Baptist Church at Magoffin and San Antonio, completed in March of 1885. It cost $6,930.00 to...
Octavia Magoffin Glasgow (1900-1986) was the granddaughter of Joseph Magoffin. She played an important role in preserving her family home...
Celsa V. Luna mother of Martin Luna in El Paso, Texas.
Sisters of Perpetual Adoration - 1952
Dinning room,Magoffin Home
"Ronnie",Tour guide-Magiffin Home
Master Bedroom Magoffin Home
Toilet Magoffin Home
Master Piano in Magoffin House
Opened in 2010 recognized for its "environmentally innovative design" and is composed mostly of limestone and copper.
One of the first Catholic Churches built in El Paso, Texas was completed in 1893.
the Sisters of the Order of Perpetual Adoration moved to this site in 1927 looking to escape religious persecution in...
Beautiful picture from the entrance to the Magoffin Home