Credit: University of Texas at El Paso Library - Special Collections Department
The image shows parts of the Texas Western Property, One can see horses, stables and a paddock. In the back, the Texas Western Miners football stadium is visible.
The University of Texas at El Paso was established in 1914, as the The Texas State School of Mines and Metallurgy. From 1949 to 1967 it was called Texas Western College.
Texas Western Property - El Paso, Texas - 1950's
More from the same community-collection
Uploaded on 03.26.2014 by El Paso Museum of History
Mesa and Robinson -- El Paso, Texas.
This site is optimised for modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and IE9 and later. Some pages may not display correctly in other browsers.