The image shows parts of the Texas Western Property, One can see horses, stables and a paddock. In the back, the Texas Western Miners football stadium is visible.
The University of Texas at El Paso was established in 1914, as the The Texas State School of Mines and Metallurgy. From 1949 to 1967 it was called Texas Western College.
Texas Western Property - El Paso, Texas - 1950's
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
This is the current library at UTEP.
This building on University Ave. was once the library building. Some 5 or 6 years after the...
Education Triangle was replaced with UTEP Centennial Plaza in 2014. Education bldg winter, c1987
The image shows the education building on UTEP campus in 1968.
Taken from Wiggins Street looking through Leech Grove. (Named for one-time UTEP Vice President R. Milton Leech, dedicated in 1985.)
Taken from University Ave.
Campus Squirrel located on UTEP campus - El Paso, Texas.
Benedict Hall c1989
Located on Wiggins Rd., just south of University Ave.
Located along Schuster just south of Hawthorne. The building was still new at the time. Since...
UTEP Parking garage--in front.
Education UTEP Health Sciences Building under construction in El Paso TX
Mesa and Robinson -- El Paso, Texas.