Photo taken by Thurman Studio Portraits & Commercial Photography 217 S. El Paso Street
1206 East San Antonio Avenue
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
The "new" Toltec Club building located at 602 Magoffin Ave. The Toltec Club was an exclusive club for prominent El...
This is the First Baptist Church at Magoffin and San Antonio, completed in March of 1885. It cost $6,930.00 to...
Octavia Magoffin Glasgow (1900-1986) was the granddaughter of Joseph Magoffin. She played an important role in preserving her family home...
Celsa V. Luna mother of Martin Luna in El Paso, Texas.
Sisters of Perpetual Adoration - 1952
Dinning room,Magoffin Home
"Ronnie",Tour guide-Magiffin Home
Master Bedroom Magoffin Home
Toilet Magoffin Home
Master Piano in Magoffin House
Opened in 2010 recognized for its "environmentally innovative design" and is composed mostly of limestone and copper.
One of the first Catholic Churches built in El Paso, Texas was completed in 1893.
the Sisters of the Order of Perpetual Adoration moved to this site in 1927 looking to escape religious persecution in...
Beautiful picture from the entrance to the Magoffin Home