Photo of Pioneer Plaza, shot looking down from a rooftop. Pioneer Plaza was formerly known as the Little Plaza prior to 1910. On the bottom left side of the photo is the Herald Building. Next to the Herald Building is the White House Department Store (Felix Brunschwig & Co. proprietors.) and the Hotel McCoy (W.M. McCoy & Sons, proprietors). To the right of the White House on the NW side of the plaza is the Mills Building. Directly across the Mills Building is the Hotel Sheldon (Orndoff Hotel Co. proprietors). On the bottom right corner of the photo is the City National Bank Building. San Jacinto Plaza can be seen in between the Mills Building and the Hotel Sheldon.
Pioneer Plaza, El Paso, Texas circa 1915
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
Annexation map of the City of El Paso, Texas. Includes a chart showing the annexation date, the annexed area acreage...
Map and street guide of El Paso, Texas. The map includes right-of-way streets, street car lines, public schools, parks and...
First National Bank.
Located at 109 -17 E San Antonio corner of Oregon.
El Paso Federal Building Erected in 1892 a and abandoned. In 1938 this building once housed the
Hotel Paso del Norte - Trost & Trost architects.
Nelf- Stiles Co. Locates at 401 - 11 N Santa Fe.
Lander Lumber Co. (Inc.)
Located on Texas SW corner
Mills Building overlooking San Jacinto Plaza. Federal Building.
San Jacinto Plaza. Anson Mills building under construction right photo. Sheldon Hotel stands behind the flag pole and the Federal...
Krakaver - Zork & Moye. Located at 117 San Francisco
San Jacinto Plaza
United States Tires. United States Rubber Company and Associated Companies.
B. Farber & Co.
Perry-Kirkpatrick Realty Co.