This was a fraternity house for students at Texas Western College in 1955. It was demolished to make way for the Hilton Garden Inn at the corner of Oregon Street and University Avenue in El Paso, Texas. Houses at far right were used by maintenance staff needed in middle of the night. Home at far left once housed speech pathology clinic.
Fraternity House - Texas Western College - 1955
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
A night shot of the old library taken from the steps of the Liberal Arts building on University Ave.
This is the current library at UTEP.
This building on University Ave. was once the library building. Some 5 or 6 years after the...
Education Triangle was replaced with UTEP Centennial Plaza in 2014. Education bldg winter, c1987
The image shows the education building on UTEP campus in 1968.
Taken from Wiggins Street looking through Leech Grove. (Named for one-time UTEP Vice President R. Milton Leech, dedicated in 1985.)
Taken from University Ave.
Campus Squirrel located on UTEP campus - El Paso, Texas.
Benedict Hall c1989
Located on Wiggins Rd., just south of University Ave.
Located along Schuster just south of Hawthorne. The building was still new at the time. Since...
UTEP Parking garage--in front.
Education UTEP Health Sciences Building under construction in El Paso TX
Mesa and Robinson -- El Paso, Texas.