This was a fraternity house for students at Texas Western College in 1955. It was demolished to make way for the Hilton Garden Inn at the corner of Oregon Street and University Avenue in El Paso, Texas. Houses at far right were used by maintenance staff needed in middle of the night. Home at far left once housed speech pathology clinic.
Fraternity House - Texas Western College - 1955
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
Enthusiastic cheerleaders from Texas Western College probably at Kidd Field in El Paso, Texas 1955
Man on horse leads recreation of first Homecoming Parade of Texas College of Mines. In background downtown businesses are seen...
Charlie Bailey congratulates UTEP donor Larry Durham on donation to the UTEP football program
Centennial Museum on UTEP campus is seen from corner of Mesa and University Ave.1944
President Diane Natalicio at UTEP commencement in Special Events Center circa 2005
UTEP History Department chair and Dr. Natalicio at Commencement for new graduate student.
Texas Western College President, A. B. Templeton with Dr. Ken Beasley
John Graham, Professor Texas College of Mines in El Paso Texas circa 1930
Burro as mascot of University of Texas at El Paso at Sun Bowl circa 2000
Mayor Joe Wardy of El Paso, Texas speaks at event on campus of UT El Paso circa 2004.
Building on campus of Texas Western College in El Paso, Texas that served as residence of presidents from 1942-1958. Demolished...
Building on campus of Texas Western College in El Paso Texas that served as residence of presidents from 1942-1958. Demolished...
Photo shows modernistic design of former UTEP Library which was renovated to become the Geology Building on the edge of...
Seamon Hall circa 1935 on the campus of first Texas College of Mines in El Paso, Texas renamed Texas Western...
UTEP President Natalicio enjoys game in 1993 with famous basketball Coach Don Haskin in UTEP Special Events Center later named...