Street Scene - 107 S. El Paso Street, El Paso, TX 79901
The Ellanay Theater dates back to at least 1918 when a Wurlitzer theater organ was installed. In 1957 the Ellanay Theater was operated by the Trans-Texas Theatres chain. Later renamed Capri Theater, it was showing movies at least through to 1966. Eventually the building became a clothing store which closed in 1983, and the building was subsequently demolished.
Capri Theater - 1962
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
National Society of the Colonial Dames of America - 2017
El Paso Town Committee – of the National Society...
El Paso Town Committee – of the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America
This is the Primera Iglesia Bautista Mexicana, located in Quinta & Stanton - El Paso, Texas.
Santuary of the Primera Iglesia Bautista Mexicana, in Quinta & Stanton - El Paso, Texas.
Carl Robinson is a member of the El Paso City Council in Texas, representing District 4. First elected in 2009,...