This picture, dating back to the 1890s, shows the County Courthouse on the left and an early church in the middle of the picture. It was taken looking northwest. The original First Baptist Church was at the intersection of Magoffin and San Antonio Streets. This seems to be the location of this church.
Church and County Courthouse in 1890s
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
First National Bank.
Located at 109 -17 E San Antonio corner of Oregon.
El Paso Federal Building Erected in 1892 a and abandoned. In 1938 this building once housed the
Hotel Paso del Norte - Trost & Trost architects.
Nelf- Stiles Co. Locates at 401 - 11 N Santa Fe.
Lander Lumber Co. (Inc.)
Located on Texas SW corner
Mills Building overlooking San Jacinto Plaza. Federal Building.
San Jacinto Plaza. Anson Mills building under construction right photo. Sheldon Hotel stands behind the flag pole and the Federal...
Krakaver - Zork & Moye. Located at 117 San Francisco
San Jacinto Plaza
United States Tires. United States Rubber Company and Associated Companies.
B. Farber & Co.
Perry-Kirkpatrick Realty Co.
El Paso Auto Sales Company. Located at Myrtle Av.